Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right all you East Anglia curry monsters!!(360auto):cool:

I am thinking about getting our curry meets on the go again if you are up for it??

Possibly thinking of shipz curry house he works at as it was really nice food plus we got discount!!:bigthumb: And its i think the most central point on our area being in Cambridge!

I am thinking of the Sat 23rd Jan 2010 about 8PM???

Saffron Brasserie
36-38 Hills Road
Cambridge
CB2 1LA

Hope we can get a good turn out as we normally do at these and start our meets off slowly before we get full flow into the 2010 show season!!

Copy and Paste as normal please!!:cool:

1. MikeyR33 + Naomi

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Sorry Mikey, did look at this but a bit too far to travel with fuel costing umpteen pounds a litre.

·
Area Rep
2,153 Posts
Buy a diesel then! Stop whinging about fuel costs!!! :bigthumb::funny:
Never stop whinging about fuel cost as they are shocking! May be able to do this just need to find out about my shift cover 1st mate. Cambs is just over a hour away for me.

1. MikeyR33 + Naomi
2. Mrs + General Banter
3. Kneesparks + Shell

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never stop whinging about fuel cost as they are shocking! May be able to do this just need to find out about my shift cover 1st mate. Cambs is just over a hour away for me.

1. MikeyR33 + Naomi
2. Mrs + General Banter
3. Kneesparks + Shell
Cool, will be good to see you and the mrs bud!:bigthumb:

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Ah for ****s sake i saw this thread and got all excited knowing i missed out on the last two for various reason and it's fallen right on my dads 50th birthday. Bugger i'll have to wait for the next one :(

·
Registered
637 Posts
Mikey, am probably not working there that night hopefully so i can actually sit down, eat and chill out with you lot this time!

1. MikeyR33 + Naomi
2. Mrs + General Banter
3. Kneesparks + Shell
4. Shipz

·
Registered
490 Posts
Dont think i will be back in the country untill a couple days later. If i am back in time i will stop by!

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
Just checked with the other half and we are coming to this. Also bringin James in his Scooby. :cheers:

1. MikeyR33 + Naomi
2. Mrs + General Banter
3. Shipz
4. Gtsmithy + Mandy
5. James (Scooby)

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
Good man, keep the names coming! Where is Bruce, he usually smells out a curry night thread!!:rofl:
I think he's stuck in a lorry snowed in in kent somewhere. :rofl:

I have told him theres a curry night on

1 - 20 of 32 Posts