Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right folks have messged all in my area and most have agreed the 6th of April for the first meet. Following monthly meets will be the first Sunday of every month,if this is a problem for anyone pm me.The meet will take place at west shore car park at 1 as this is easy for everyone to find. If anyone needs directions or help in finding this send me a pm and I will forward you my mobile number.

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Nice to meet some new local faces.

See you all at the next one, hopefully it won't be so cold cos my nipples hurt ;-)

Brian

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice to meet some new local faces.

See you all at the next one, hopefully it won't be so cold cos my nipples hurt ;-)

Brian
And i just thought you were smuggling PEANUTS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice to meet some dedicated car enthusiasts and put faces to forum warriors bring on the next meet in NWales or see you at Helsby if i get a free pass :)

Clai

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for coming along guys was good to meet you all,is nice to put faces to names. Had a good laugh with you all and good to see your cars too,will get the pics off to you all as soon as I get them. Hopefully we will get more bodies and cars at the next one and try n make the meets bigger and better each time.Once again folks thanks for coming and good to meet you despite the weather being cack was a good day

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right folks got the pics at last and all are pretty good.He got some real nice shots so will get them all on cd's for all that were there and dish them out a week Sunday.Could all that are coming on the 4th please reply as to whether they will be coming or not,cheers Si.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts