Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING CARS
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just sharing what i did last weekend.

i removed all the stickers and did my first paint correction on the car.

i wanted to spend more time on it but the rain was on it's way so i only did 6 hours,but she came out great.

Attachments

·
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you mate.I used,

Magifoam snowfoam.

Luxury suds shampoo.

Buffed with enrich to remover all the light scratches.

Cherry glaze polish.

Mirror shine wax

Project 32

Job done!!!?

·
Registered
670 Posts
U tried fusso yet Chris? Debating whether get some for when my bodywork is finished already got all the correct it range plus cherryglaze abyss an ocd wax but still not tried fusso

·
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's superb mate crackin job you did there. Love the beading that's ace!!!
thank you mate.

U tried fusso yet Chris? Debating whether get some for when my bodywork is finished already got all the correct it range plus cherryglaze abyss an ocd wax but still not tried fusso
no i haven't kris but it on the list mate haha.when i get a spare £50 going to get fusso and Authentic Premium.

ive tried king of gloss but its not as good as mirror shine in my opinion,but it was cold when i used it.

BODY SHOP!!!! me to,im in to minds weather to get the body done first or get the turbo done or both at the same time but then it would be winter again if i do that lol

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
thanks guys

sure mate bring it round one weekend and i'll do it for you lol
Might hold you to that.
I see you're down in London and I'm there quite a bit visiting a friend who lives in Dulwich :D

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Thank you mate.I used,

Magifoam snowfoam.

Luxury suds shampoo.

Buffed with enrich to remover all the light scratches.

Cherry glaze polish.

Mirror shine wax

Project 32

Job done!!!?

I really rate the magifoam, the dwell time on it is incredible!!

What do you think of the cherry glaze polish? im a big fan of poorboys polish but been trying out some autobride stuff recently and am really impressed with it.

Needing to restock on some polish and wax but ive been looking at far too many options to make a decision :( lol

·
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really rate the magifoam, the dwell time on it is incredible!!

What do you think of the cherry glaze polish? im a big fan of poorboys polish but been trying out some autobride stuff recently and am really impressed with it.

Needing to restock on some polish and wax but ive been looking at far too many options to make a decision :( lol
i really like cherry glaze....smells nice too,top it of with some project 32.gts kris told me about that been using it for about a year now :)

for wax, mirror shine and collinte 845 are really good mate

i need to restock too lol so i might try out some new stuff :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts