Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here goes, been mooching around in this forum for a few days and finally get the nerve up to put up my first post - eek.
Had my skyline for about 10 months and have got to say it is everything I ever dreamed about.
Trouble is .. moving house shortly and money is getting tight, so the love of my life is probably going to have to go to a new home (the car not my hubby! lol)
Not sure what the best way to sell will be - part ex for something more economical (i know how crap that sounds) or put up with all the test pilots when selling private????
Any advice is more than welcome. Hopefully I have managed to add a photo too.
Ta.

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome, dont be nervous post away.

You could always PX it for a cheaper more economical R32 GTS NA?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
welcome to the forum vicky. why not get the r32 ( its better anyway lol ) but what ever you do you'll still be welcome on here.
pop to a meet near you and you'll have a great time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for replies :)
Im in the Swansea area - there are a few really nice Skylines around here.
I dont have to make the decision whether to sell or not for a few weeks, so am going to enjoy tearing around for a little while longer.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Hi there. welcome to the forum. after a few weeks on here you might change your mind about selling up anyway. The help is always very forth coming and the membership is second to none.

enjoy your stay.

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Well here goes, been mooching around in this forum for a few days and finally get the nerve up to put up my first post - eek.
Had my skyline for about 10 months and have got to say it is everything I ever dreamed about.
Trouble is .. moving house shortly and money is getting tight, so the love of my life is probably going to have to go to a new home (the car not my hubby! lol)
Not sure what the best way to sell will be - part ex for something more economical (i know how crap that sounds) or put up with all the test pilots when selling private????
Any advice is more than welcome. Hopefully I have managed to add a photo too.
Ta.
i know your username...are you from the noswizards forum?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Surely the solution is easy, don't move house! A house is just a house, but a Skyline is a Skyline! Sorted then!

TC

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
i know your username...are you from the noswizards forum?
You probably know the username as it is the same as i use on the club and across a few different jap forums. It was given to me by darling Ahapartridge. :D

Welcome Vicky, from Vicky.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hey hun, welcome, dont sell the car, sell something else! Anything, just not the car! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts