Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for everyone for helping out on the forum...

Especially to Stan (Sorry if I am wrong, I am very bad with names :slap: ) from the forum that let me borrow a helmet so I can continue running for the day... The End Result of:

11.61 @ 123 MPH!!! :devil:

Yes, it is not the fastest time in the world, but I am quite happy to get it in the sub 12 seconds mark; especially with a boot full of tools, a 5litre bottle of engine oil, a jump lead, an small tyre air compressor, and a bottle of glass cleaner!!! :eek:

Another thing I found is that the big rear wing didn't really made a huge difference, the launch is more important than anything. Also, everyone that day was having a problem at leaving the line... :shakehead:

Also, an advice I add is that if your car will go faster then 110MPH over the ine, you will need a crash helmet. I wish they told us on the website so that several of us don't have to run around asking to see if we can borrow a helmet. :spank:

Overall, great day out. Just want to give a BIG THANK YOUT to the people here for the friendly welcome and the helping hand. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i took the spioler off my r33 gtr i went though the line 5 mph faster.
Your car is alot faster then mine last time I check. :dogpile:

Ah, yes. BIG THANKS to Stef for letting me borrow that helmet...!!!

Uploaded a Video with a 11.9 run. :devil:
That was my Third Run of the Day and it was an okay launch. :smoker:
I did better at the end of the day but I didn't get a good video of it! :slap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF0a98CfcKk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts