Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,
My name is Ryan, and I just recently joined the forum after picking up a 1993 GTS-T. Since I owned my first vehicle, I have alway found it extremely beneficial to be apart of a forum, and this is no excpetion. I may be new to this forum, but I know how these things work. I will probably post very few threads, and rarely reply to threads unless I feel that I can contribute something somebody else hasn't already. Im a strong beleiver in serching the forums before asking a question hundreds of other have already asked, and a sticky has been made. In other words, Im a lurker...

Now to discus what brings us all together, the car. I just bought a 1993 GTS-T, and I am proud to say I am the first owner in the UK. Air intake, downpipe back exhaust, turbo timer, BOV; all HKS. My goal with this car is to have a fail safe boosted engine, which in turn should probably put me over 300bhp (If im not there already) If I have read these threads correctly. Im saving for a nice FMIC setup next. There was a period of time where I contemplated building a custom turbo setup for a previous car I owned, because non was availible on the market, so I have read countless books on performance based turbo motors. This is the first turbo car Ive owned, however it is not the first performance car I have owned. My last car was a 400+bhp Pontiac Firebird which ran about 12.8 or faster in the 1/4.

So thanks to the gurus who answer all the questions. This will most likely be the long message I ever post. Ill be watching... :uhoh:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rollins. I see you're from Huntingdon, my wife (Mrs Banter) is your area rep and I'm sure will be along shortly. I would estimate your car to be running around the 300 mark as well and depending on how big your planning to take your power levels, your standard wing mounted i/c will be good for a while yet.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the club rollins.

Post some pics up.

As for your mods, there's a very good sticky in the tuning section on the R33 GTST.

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome to the forum mate, get some pics up

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
congratulations on getting rid of the yank barge!!,welcome and hope you enjoy your new car

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome to the forum bud do you have any pics of your skyline to post up?

yippee some one who knows what the search facility is for

1 - 9 of 9 Posts