Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
u cant play a player
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can u fit a twin turbo to a r 33gts or is there a different tur:cheers: bo u could fit to give the same peformance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
just buy a gtr n stop faffin about, much easier!

gts's quite highly modified (obviously not the top gts's on here and there are some fine examples) but the majority head upto around 400bhp which takes quite a bit...

a gtr is at 400 by spendin about a grand topz

T

·
0 Posts
Drop an RB26 in for twin turbo mayhem!

Plus a few other things like wiring loom ect, ect.

·
Dan
2,186 Posts
Its pretty striaght forward ish. took me 2 weeks of just evenings and weekends. now gonna take it out and put a RB30 in. It certainly is good fun when the tubos spool up nice and low down.

·
u cant play a player
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well ime not ready for a gtr yet i love my gts and want to spend on it gradually to get it were i want it its all about havin a bit of fun so i might try the rb30 what do u think

·
Registered
301 Posts
twin turbo's

Yeah its possible to get twin tubys on a GTS and there are some conversion kits out there to do just that, HKS make a good one but boy does it cost some spondoolies, also a company called Nemisis Uk do a twin conversion.
However you could also go for a single tuby upgrade and get some good power but its also not a cheep way to go but hey its a skyline and nothing is cheep. If i was going to spend money for power i would go the RB30 way, its the only way.

RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30 RB30
:rofl: :boogy: :boogy: :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts