Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says ordered a new exhaust from Paul at Japspeed, fitted it along with decat on Friday night and what a difference. The performance and sound is absolutley amazing.

Whilst on the test I encountered my first proper opportunity to go against a scoobie and couldn't stop laughing as I passed him, Fantastic.:grinno:

Thanks to Japseed for excellent advice, product and service

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I don't think I have heard one bad word said against Japspeeds exhausts. Or any of their products come to that.

I think we need to start getting these Scooby overtakes on camera. Purely for humiliating them at a later date. Maybe by hunting them down on their own forums :D

Actually bin that idea as I should not lead others into temptation :spank: :slap:

·
Registered
145 Posts
yes....and not all scoobs are standard and will easily pass most cars here....e.g andy F with his 9 second car and over 200mph top speed....lol

·
bla
17,374 Posts
yes....and not all scoobs are standard and will easily pass most cars here....e.g andy F with his 9 second car and over 200mph top speed....lol
And the chances of seeing a 9 second scooby around you.... Yea thought so.......

Scooby TekniKs is near me and there are only a few that are fast.... Every other standard or standardish.....

Get a turbo elbow now mate .... It will be even more responsive ;) She will overfuel slightly but you still get alot of performance from it...
:D

·
Oh how skint can i get!
437 Posts
Got complete JapSpeed exhaust from turbo back on my GTS-T and can not fault it at all!!!
It's been on for about 200track and drift comp miles now and not even a hint of a prob!!
It still brings a smile to my face every time i switch the car on and go for a lap or two!!!
Top stuff!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mine has a Japspeed system on and it screams like a banshee flying down outta the clouds too.

Was very effective at warning the guy on the motorbikes too that i was still in eyeshot of them :)

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
japspeed exhaust

any pictures GRIN....sound like an interesting project for me>>:dogpile:

kieran

1 - 8 of 8 Posts