Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody had any experiences with these? as my mate is after a cheap clutch for skyline and saw this.

NISSAN SKYLINE

PERFORMANCE CLUTCH KIT

5 PADDLE CERAMETALIC DRIVE PLATE

H/DUTY CLUTCH COVER

RELEASE BEARING

(250 -300BHP)

Cheers Rob.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i just bought the exedy "racing clutch" off fleabay today, didnt like the look of the other's and i have a feeling its the one some tuner's sell.....i maybe wroung

·
bla
17,374 Posts
personally i wouldnt buy one of egay again... I bought one (for another car) and it needed alot of work to fit.........

Ring RSP as they have a 400bhp clutch which is a great clutch for the monies.... I have this and ive had no probs what so ever

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
RSP clutch everytime for me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i bought the one for my gts-t off of ebay and it works fine so far. havent really had to put it to the test but for daily driving it was working good. bought it from some company called eCluthmasters. was the 6 puck one.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol....i think there £299..... its handy to have a decent clutch cause when your mate wants more power, which he probably will, the clutch will take it, and the cheap ones will burn out ........ Makes more sense :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
the one i bought said it was good up till 450hp or something like that. guess i will find out pretty soon when i go to get it tuned.

·
Registered
123 Posts
cause im skint i just brought a xtd paddle clutch from the states, its not arrived yet but its only been 2 days. 3 of my mates have thease and they like them 1 is in a 400bhp tt supra and thats fine they only 129 us dollars and 80 dollars postage so nice and cheep.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Hmmm i definetly wouldnt get a clutch with such a low rating whether your going to tune it or not!

It says 250-300bhp but i would say it would be closer to the 250bhp mark, bearing in mind most GTST's make 250bhp!

·
Registered
571 Posts
didnt get that one but bought an exedy clutch kit off of e bay i saved my self a fortune!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts