Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
good price however for peice of mind there are some spitfires on here for around 10 quid more

not sure which trader but you know theyll be right then

·
Registered
291 Posts
There are a few in the traders section who can supply them - like hesh says only an extra £10 - £20 but gives absolute piece of mind. Think temple tuning, GDA and Oilman are all selling for roughly the same price give or take.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Likewise, provided the prices are in touch and not taking the michael I believe we should support the traders here. If not they can't support us in return, who knows, if they get enough turnover they may even be able reduce their prices further.

I tend to look for a supplier here who can provide a variety of products ai need, which reduces shipping costs. My last order for example was for synthetic oil, ATF, 5.1 brake fluid and Splitfires on one order!

Aitch

·
manual convert
583 Posts
got mine from opie oils, £289 delv if i recall correctly.
quick delv time as well.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks yeh, i can understand that.
£21 would go nicely towards a new set of iridiums to go in at the same time though.
Peace of mind is the thing though, thats why i wondered if anyone had bought them from that seller.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
just imagine if you buy them and they aint all that, how would you feel that for the sake of £20 you bought a dud set.....im not saying that they are dud but as everyone says at least here we wont let you get ripped off dude....:D

·
Registered
693 Posts
This is not UK held stock. Seller is basically saying you could wait up to one month and incur customs charges. Read the small print!

Please Note! This is Authentic SplitFire Product. Made in Japan. Some coils are made on demand and it could take up to 20 days (in rare cases) prior shipping. This coils will be shipped directly from Japan by EMS and will be delivered to your door within 5-7 days. Tracking information will be sent on your Email. We are not responsible for Customs.

·
R33 GTS25
1,145 Posts
The spelling alone would make me look in the traders' section instead.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
This is not UK held stock. Seller is basically saying you could wait up to one month and incur customs charges. Read the small print!

Please Note! This is Authentic SplitFire Product. Made in Japan. Some coils are made on demand and it could take up to 20 days (in rare cases) prior shipping. This coils will be shipped directly from Japan by EMS and will be delivered to your door within 5-7 days. Tracking information will be sent on your Email. We are not responsible for Customs.
Hadnt read that, (although i wouldve before idactually ordered).
REALLY annoys me when sellers lie in the listings, it clearly claims on the top item location is Ireland. :cya:
That answers that one then.. thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts
It annoys me too Rich. Location abuse on ebay is getting out-of-hand. At least with that listing there is some indication that the item is being sent from abroad. Some sellers give no clue at all.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Sorry, did that sound like i was defending the seller? It wasnt intended to sound this way although reading back i can see thats how it reads. It is dishonest selling and it is against ebay rules.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nah i got what you meant.

OK guess that means im now im the market for a set of Splitfires and also a set of NKG Iridium 8's.. who's got the best deal on these combined please?
(i need to order some on monday)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bizarre!!
I replied to the seller on ebay saying i was going to leave it thanks and not order.. and that it was misleading claiming item location as Ireland.

just got the following reply
"Order in process and should be shipped in 1-2 days.
You will pay nothing for customs and shipping normally takes 3-5 days to deliver.
You did not buy this t-shirt from ebay but from site and ad say that Coils are be shipped from Ireland.
But anyway if you want to cancel this order please send request to edited-addy.com with your order number and we will sort it out. "

I havent ordered or paid for anything?!?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts