Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a airline flocking kit, it comes with one gun and two flocking cannisters. basicaly fill the cannister with flock set your compressor to 10-15psi and point at the piece to be flocked and away you go. i'll pop some pics up later

this is brand new and unused, i got it to flock my dash but since then plans have changed

£60 + del

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it would cover as much flock as you put into it, it doesnt come with the flock but i can supply contact details and prices for gettign the flock. 1 kg of flock is £20 and covers 4-5 sq meters

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as you can see its a bit better than the pumping two tubes together to apply the flock and some people on here have had great results with that.

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes sorry for not coming back been busy, it is a donjour kit + an extra canister i got it from a US Craft suppliers. when i got it i decided rather than stopping half way through to re fill a cannister it was best to fill 2 and have 1 waiting to go so the glue didnt dry so i ordered a spare. your right about shipping though and then once its over they spank you with customs charges as well. but its still cheaper than the smallest electro kit which will set you back £390 + vat. ive been lucky and the guy that is building my car has bought a electro flocker so hes doing mine now instead of needing to do it myself hence why i sold the kit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts