Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on returning to my car yesterday there was a drip mark on the floor. Looking through the mesh of the grill it seemed to be coming from a small radiator mounted in front of the engine (bottom left as you look at it through the grill). Is this the power steering or oil radiator? And is it on a high pressure side? At the moment it seems to only be dripping but my last 32 blew a hose, so I want to avoid THAT lol

cheers...

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could just be condensation from your air con radiator.... is it clear and watery?

no definitely ps fluid. i wiped it yesterday and checked again today. i think either the clip is not as tight as it should be or there is a split - can't see any split so it would mean taking it off to check....

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone have the hose that runs from the bottom of the power steering radiator to the first aluminium connection? it's a double curve section only about 6" long? mine is leaking and i think it may be split but i can't tell without taking it off.

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All sorted though the 350GT Facebook page - bought a complete pipe system and radiator, so I now have spares in case the rad ever goes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts