Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally fitted the oil cooler (24 row mocal) and GTR FMIC all good at the mo thanks to Andy42uk and skyline-kid for the extra hands and stuff.
Front inlet plenum mod carried out a few weeks ago nice feel very torquey kaki moto exhaust SAFC and stuff fitted this turned out nice.
Any thoughts ideas welcome.

Attachments

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
looking goof there matey

·
Registered
828 Posts
Looking good mate.Are you using a series 1 bumper or are you upgrading?

Just noticed the mice have been nibbling at you spark plug cover lol - only messing i assume its been done to try and keep the coil packs slightly cooler?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
fit a spec 2 bumper, i reckon it will look better as you can see more of the intercooler then like mine

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bumper

I have a Modded M-SPEC Bumper the centre bar has been removed to open it up for the intercooler just waiting to get it sprayed will get it done soon.And yep we opened up the spark plug cover to try and get a bit of air flow we figured it would be helpfull.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Liking the progress on this. Brilliant stuff, done on a 4 door aswell. Man that'll be very rare. Looking good so far. Watching this with interest. Well done!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,702 Posts
Well, er, no....no measured drop, never measured... 'is it hot in here?'
But it is a quick car and not broken.....(my best guess is now about 350atf with a strong torque development from low rpm), still slower than mine by a long way, but able to drop a good M3 without fuss.
I think that says a lot.
Andy.

ah good, was just being curious as to what difference the oil cooler actually made

1 - 14 of 14 Posts