Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so thanks to everyone for the previous advice.

i found the 2 white clips that hold the front bumper on under the headlights which meant weyhey the bumper came off..... i was chuffed to bits.. but then i saw this

their is a huge metal 'thingy' running across the front of the car. festa sent me pics of his when it was in the same state as mine but it looks completly different.

what the hell do i do?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
thats just the crash bar... There 2 bolts on either side, undo and slide off :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
p.s there going to be abit of cutting involved to make it fit back on over the intercooler :D

·
4,143 Posts
yup two big bolts ethier side so you may need a power bar then cut the bottom bar off and trim the top one and then it will go back in place over the fmic.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so i take it off cut the bottom section off, tweak the rear of it and the cooler should fit! will this affect the strength of the car? plus do i need to remove it from the car! i'm pretty handy with the old plasma cutter!

·
bla
17,374 Posts

This pics shows where abouts you cut it... Once you move the horns and hang the fmic, then hold the bar up and youll see where your meant to cut it :) Plus i would take it off, makes it alot easier :), The bar will weaken but you still have the top bit :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts