Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help - ive bought an intercooler kit (driftworks own brand) for my R32 4 door gtst and we're having difficulty working out what goes where! I had a look on the internet at the weekend without much joy. Does anyone have any diagrams of what goes where or know where i can get one.
Any help would be appreciated :D

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
is there no diagram in the box? anyway just put the intercooler at the front, dont mount it till your finished then match up the pipes till you have teh right ones in the right places, one goes to your intake pipe the one thats attatched to the trottle bodie, and the other goes to the pipe thats in the air-intake from what i can see on my 33, (one has the afm on it im talkin about the other one)

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
you realise that you will have to cut into your inner wing dont you? & normally move the horns somwhere else

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you realise that you will have to cut into your inner wing dont you? & normally move the horns somwhere else
Moved the horns - and there seems plenty of space for the cooler itself but having to replace battery with smaller one as it looks like one of the pipes comes down through there. There wasnt a diagram with it!

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
yep only thing i would be tempted to do is replace the back lights, the 2 door lights look much nicer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts