Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should post this on the "what grinds your gears" but its more relevant here.
I live in Paderborn and serve with Army. The problem is all the the lads who go out and buy there the Focus ST`s and the RS`s. I feel everyime I take my car out there is a Orange ST or Green RS behind me, egging me on!!
I just sit there giggling, well same has happened today. Low and behold a Orange ST with mountune stickers on the back with more Nurburgring stickers stuck on it than the ring shop actually sells!!!
Anyway this was after he decided overtake me though 50kph area whilst weaving through traffic:mad:!!! Luckily he turned off on to a bit of open road(well unluckily for him).
Guess what I spanked him so badily it was comical I had overtaken him before I even got out of 2nd gear!!! I mean I well and truly stamped him into the tarmac. Stopped at the traffic lights and I was gigling( well and truly had the skyline smile) and pointing.
Why do they do this??? I have a loud exhaust that says back off, but they still try.
I have also done this to RS focus as well, not bad for a 19 year old datsun LOL

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
was in the mersey tunnel a few weeks ago and 2 RS's (orange) were ahead of me accelerating and slowing down to get some noise going so I trundled along and let them get ahead a bit then floored it in 2nd, a few pop bangs later from me and they stopped muckin about :rofl:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ironically had a short chat with the lad. I asked if the orange St with all the Nurburgring stickers was his car. He replied "yes" and then told him I owned the green GTR that left him for dead. Do you what he said? he said there where two car like his ( and the bloody rest LOL but) it was strange, same number plate, same bloody stickers and same bloody person!!! Asked me how much horsepower I was running, and then after finding out said his mate owned one the new Shelby mustangs gt500 which has been tuned!! you know the one that was rolling roaded on Top Gear and only produced 447BHP.
In the end I really do dispair!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
was in the mersey tunnel a few weeks ago and 2 RS's (orange) were ahead of me accelerating and slowing down to get some noise going so I trundled along and let them get ahead a bit then floored it in 2nd, a few pop bangs later from me and they stopped muckin about :rofl:
I think my exhaust is about 115 decibels. so it quite free flowing :naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts