Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so sick of the ****ing snow at this stage every time i look out the window it's snowing and freezing snowing and freezing. and my back is killing me with the amount of snowmen iv had to make with the kids.
And as for sliding down hills on differant things, well lets just say daddy dont bounce as well as he used to. so please bring up the temp and get rid of the snow so we can moan about some thing else insteed. The boardom is killing me so bad that i went out thursday shovled the snow away from my car cleared the snow off the bonnet and front window and took the plugs out for a look and a clean. it,s snowed in and i havent driven it since just after xmas and its frozen out side and even the windows in side are ice covered. it dont like -9 and neither do i.
Rant over.:timebomb:

·
Registered
188 Posts
snow

Im so sick of the ****ing snow at this stage every time i look out the window it's snowing and freezing snowing and freezing. and my back is killing me with the amount of snowmen iv had to make with the kids.
And as for sliding down hills on differant things, well lets just say daddy dont bounce as well as he used to. so please bring up the temp and get rid of the snow so we can moan about some thing else insteed. The boardom is killing me so bad that i went out thursday shovled the snow away from my car cleared the snow off the bonnet and front window and took the plugs out for a look and a clean. it,s snowed in and i havent driven it since just after xmas and its frozen out side and even the windows in side are ice covered. it dont like -9 and neither do i.
Rant over.:timebomb:
at least yours is ready to drive bud mines still in pieces

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ya i might just tua it out tomorrow and take it for a "spin" lol 4X4 GTR FTW but with 700 odd poneys and 265 tyres all round it might be a bit hairy. ill see if i can get the camera charged.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.