Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Driftin officer? Not me!
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am selling my Axis Hiro 19 inch wheels whicch are on my R33 GTSt

I have no isea what to ask for them so I am open to sensible offers as they will not have tyres on!

cheers

Martyn :cheers:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Damn amazing wheels and I've got no money......

ok hows a trade, my modded xbox, my modded xbox 360, my modded psp, my modded wii, my spare pc, my wife, my shirt off my back

·
Driftin officer? Not me!
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyres are on my new rims and they were brad new and only covered 200 miles!

The wheels are spotless and I want 350 for them with no kerb damage at all and in white! They are colour matched in QM1 Nissan white!

They would have to be collected tho as I won't send them out!

If anyone wants pics then pm me your email addy and I will send you some!
cheers

Martyn

·
Driftin officer? Not me!
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wheels are 8.5 j x 19 front and 9.5 j x 19 rears and I ran 235/35 x 19 front tyres and 265/30 x 19 rear tyres

they went straight on my car and never touched even on the one track day I did last year!

cheers

martyn

·
Driftin officer? Not me!
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHEEL SALE WITHDRAWN! please read and beware!

When I first put up the post about my wheel cracking I was not sure whether it was just the paint due to the fact that the cracks didn't worse after 1,00 mles of driving and weren't there before the wheels were painted! These wheel have done very little mileage as this car only comes out in dry weather and for shows (not often then). The wheels have never been kerbed at all and never abused in any way shape or form! I have decided that I lkie the wheels too much to part with them as all the other 3 have been xrayed and are fine! This has happened to 2 other GTSt owners that I know of but not on 3 spokes like mine! If you have these wheels on your car or know anyone who has please can you WARN them about this is it may be an issue.

I have decied to buy 2 plain aXe Hiro wheels which are the non engraved spoke version and have them C&C engraved to match before having them painted white!

cheers

Martyn

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
PMSL :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts