Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought it might help find things if there was a seperate sub directory in the for sale section for "breaking" and then in the for sale section there would just be random parts.... this would help a lot as i want to go through all of the "breaking" threads looking for something particular and it could take a while finding them all.

.. just a suggestion but would this help many other people in the same predicament too?

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea and if someone requires something specific they can see easily who's started the posts therefore who to pm about a specific item that might still be on the car instead of sifting through loads of bits n bobs.

·
5,050 Posts
On another club that I'm a member of everytime you want to sell any items a generic heading comes up and the seller has list the items as per the heading. If not the thread will be deleted

and I think this is a good idea

please see below

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Note: You must state a price in your first post and display a picture. If you do not adopt the use of this template your post will be deleted

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On another club that I'm a member of everytime you want to sell any items a generic heading comes up and the seller has list the items as per the heading. If not the thread will be deleted

and I think this is a good idea

please see below

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Note: You must state a price in your first post and display a picture. If you do not adopt the use of this template your post will be deleted

thats a nice one too, professional and precise. easy to read and no waffle... the rest can be asked for..... this wouldn't work for breaking cars though unless perhaps the heading for that would just be "breaking" in every case then it could work.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
so if we have someone breaking a car they will inevitably post in both sections to try to sell quicker and then it will be a mess as yr have double the threads for the same parts.
good idea but it will take more moderating as if we dont have enough to do lol

why not itemise yr parts as toastie posted? problem solved:booty:

·
5,050 Posts
so if we have someone breaking a car they will inevitably post in both sections to try to sell quicker and then it will be a mess as yr have double the threads for the same parts.
good idea but it will take more moderating as if we dont have enough to do lol

why not itemise yr parts as toastie posted? problem solved:booty:
do that and for breaking cars have another section so

skylines for sale

parts for sale

breaking skylines

non skylines for sale

it aint hard is it ok more sections but if you dont follow the rules a s stated above the thread gets the items removed

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what toaste says is good as sometimes people just want to ask if they have a certain part so we can see easily who is breaking their car...

..i think over the next few years the number of skylines getting broken is going to increase too as althought they are lovely the R32's and R33's are getting on a bit now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts