Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to James and Steve at For-Tune PVE for their time this morning on their dyno. Nice set-up you've got there guys & I hope you make a good go of things in the future. As you know I was well happy with the 249.5 HP ATF especially as we stopped at 6.5k and I only had some super unleaded in the tank. Just sorry I had to bugger off so soon after the runs but prior commitments had to be met.

Anyone else in the Somerset area who needs some work done or a dyno run then I will be happy to recommend these guys to you.

All the best

Dave

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for linking me to this Dave, and thanks for the kind words :) It was a shame you couldn't hang around a little longer, we had a 470bhp Porsche 911 from 1980 in just a short time after you left, which made a fair old racket!

Loved the car, and as you said, nice to know it's all in tip top condition and doesn't need any money spending on it (not to make it run well anyway, there's ALWAYS somewhere to spend money on cars! :devil: ). Maybe see you again in the future matey, and back on topic - I would recommend us too! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts