Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one got any pics of how to plumb one of these in, what needs blanking off etc?

Before anyone pipes up that i don't want to bother as it will cause stalling etc, i am aware of this but want to give it a try as i can get it for next to nothing so worth a try methinks :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hello bud

Zena racing on ebay do a adapter kit for £15.00+postage from hong kong.

Comes with a metal adapter bolt on plate to your orignal mounting point and a silicon hose to plumb the bottom of your BOV into the adapter plate.

The top of your BOV will fit the existing top hose of your standard BOV, the pipe you need to blank off is the pipe on the side of your standard BOV. plastic cap or lots of electrical tape to cover the end will do it.

cheers

lee

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the reply. I'm definately going for more of a bodge job until i see how the car runs.
Was really hoping for pics of one fitted, don't suppose you would have such a thing?

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Does Zena racings 34mm adaptor fit the R33 GTS-T then?

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bodge update!

1.First take your spare recirc valve.
2.Compress the spring with a screw diver.
3.Let the screwdriver slip, stab yourself in the hand and bleed for a while (this phase is optional)
4 Repeat Step 2, this time put a length of 6mm rod into the recirc jamming open the spring and then release screwdriver.
5.Tape around the Forge BOV to get the diameter equal to your recirc.
6. Join the Forge and the recirc with the original pipework, use an extra length of silicon tube to connect up the other end of the Forge to original pipework.
7. Bock up the remaining hole with a rubber carpet/chair leg protector type thing from b&q.
8. Congratulate yourself on your initiative and saving 15quid and have a cuppa! :)

Next phase of the project will involve removing the inards of a recirc whilst keeping it airtight. Watch this space!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.