Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has ever been suggested or done but has anyone ever concidered doing www.skylineowners.com window stickers for the forum users. Every other car club has them. Just thought it would be nice touch.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
You answered your own question mate, skylineowners.com is a forum, not a club. The club site is elsewhere and we have plenty of stickers :).

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have already sent off for my membership. Saw some tumble weed go by 3 days after I PM'd to ask if they had recieved my cheque :)

I just thought as this is such a cracking site and where lots of owners reside they would like a little sticky in their windows.

G

·
0 Posts
You have a reply on the other side I have not recieved any cheque or membership form from any RyanR

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I would suggest that you take into account that the vast majority of car clubs including the SOC are run by keen volunteers that carry out their dutys at weekends or evenings after they have done their normal jobs.

They tend to become less keen when people mention tumbleweed and go on about three day waits.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Point taken...(slaps self on the wrist).

As a way of saying sorry I will offer my graphic design services. If the club needs any help in this area I will try my hardest to help out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts