Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you that have not seen, you can choose between the old look of the forum (Skyline Retro) and the latest look (Fusion X and Fusion).

To do this, there is a menu at the bottom left of the website, where you can select your style. You can also do this within you User Control panel under Edit Options.

"Skyline Retro" - The original skylineowners.com style and generally loads the pages faster due to the simple appearance.

"Fusion X" - Provides a new look with a slightly different appeal. Due to the graphical enhancements it loads slightly slower. I still use it ;)

"Fusion X Large" - Fusion X with larger text.

"Fusion" - Is a fixed width version of Fusion X. Fusion has a nice page header too.

"Fusion Large" - Fusion with larger text.

Kind regards,
Lenny

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
Like the fixed width. Does that mean if people post up pics that are waaaay too big they will automatically be re-sezed, so I don't have to scroll sideways and the thread is always thinner than my monitor? :D

If so - I like it a lot!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Martin call me a **** if you like but that is exactly the same but thinner. The text is still the exact same size etc.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
tbh for me it's all good each skin is good but it's the forum its self that'll keep me coming back, Good work btw Lenny good to have the forum back online.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
gtst lad said:
tbh for me it's all good each skin is good but it's the forum its self that'll keep me coming back, Good work btw Lenny good to have the forum back online.

exactly my thoughts :) (apart from each skin being good, though each to their own)

anyway lenny no need to keep playing with these skins (unless you enjoy it? :p ), theres the option of old and new, thats enough in my humble opinion :)

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eddie said:
Martin call me a **** if you like but that is exactly the same but thinner. The text is still the exact same size etc.
I usually do :)

Some people prefer a fixed width style rather than one that expands to the limits of the browser window. Don't know why exactly, and I've already found a bug in the style :bash:

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, there is now another skin, Fusion X Large for those of you that found the original Fusion X text hard to read.

I don't enjoy doing skins at all, I just want to make sure that there is something for everyone. If someone likes the fusion skin, but can't read the text, I'll give them an alternative.

T

·
0 Posts
Isaac Hunt said:
I dont like this forum fullstop, full of ****s.
Thought you all went to the SOC forum? :D I think the large text option with the Fusion X is superb, the perfect combination IMO. Hey Kris got to catch up soon at a flyers meet and chat about life and the ladies :) :boobies:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts