Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats it all about?

every week some moderators names change. I can understand someone being called 'paulgtst' as a example and buying a GTR and wanting a name change to - 'paulGTR' , but whats with the random name changes ?

It makes it hard when looking for a certain member or reading through posts and remembering what someone had said and then all of a sudden you now have to work out that someone else is actually the same person the next day.

Really annoys me and i find it makes using the forum difficult at times.

So whats the reason behind all the name changes?

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Mine is the same, just differently orientated.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
^^^
:rofl:

·
is it meant to do that?
621 Posts
Given that this doesnt seem to have happened for aaages - I thought your thread was bemoaning the sudden lack thereof...

I feel cheated now :(

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Whats it all about?

every week some moderators names change. I can understand someone being called 'paulgtst' as a example and buying a GTR and wanting a name change to - 'paulGTR' , but whats with the random name changes ?

It makes it hard when looking for a certain member or reading through posts and remembering what someone had said and then all of a sudden you now have to work out that someone else is actually the same person the next day.

Really annoys me and i find it makes using the forum difficult at times.

So whats the reason behind all the name changes?
Yes I can see this is a problem...which moderator is it that changes their name?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
Yes I can see this is a problem...which moderator is it that changes their name?

well as your name seems to of changed again shall we put you down as one of them?

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
kind of agree... but not just admin, it's a pain working out who is who lol

now where has that Adam-MGTF bloke gone?

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Like I say. Nobody else has had their name changed?
*raises his hand*
:D

...but that was so long ago no one will remember my original user name and everyone now knows me as BM anyway

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no , there has been others.

I cant remember who but been a few times i have been on and someones name is different. Often they change back i think.

So what is the reason why you keep changing your name then?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maybe it is only 'lolli pop lady' or what ever the name is now then?

like i say i find confusing and maybe im mistaking you for other people as well when maybe it is just yourself?

Hence confusing.

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Just sounds like you are complaining for the sake of complaining TBH, if someone whats to change their name what has it got to do with you?

Nobody has had their name changed for months on here unless they requested it and they dont have to square it with you.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just sounds like you are complaining for the sake of complaining TBH, if someone whats to change their name what has it got to do with you?

Nobody has had their name changed for months on here unless they requested it and they dont have to square it with you.

Great attitude mate.

If you read my posts i was saying i find it confusing.

it seems that it is you that are confusing me and im getting mixed up with other users which i think are all you then if its not other changing there name?

No worries.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts