Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure go for it, I have absolutelty no idea how to do a club on it so go ahead , my gamertag is on me sig.
Have to do a room on career in xbox live and then 7 others from the forum join and then drift :D

gamertag is: DiscoABC (dont ask)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Im having problems getting my cars to drift, got every aid turned off and it eaither slides abit and straightens up or just spins....any help would be great.

Also my gamertag is GTST Chris

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im having problems getting my cars to drift, got every aid turned off and it eaither slides abit and straightens up or just spins....any help would be great.

Also my gamertag is GTST-Chris
If you got a Silvia or a sprinter trueno there good but if its a AWD car it wont work aswell as RWD cars.

But I havnmt got my forza 2 at the mo :mad: but when I do ill PM :D

Oh and its mainly thorotle control also :)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
If you got a Silvia or a sprinter trueno there good but if its a AWD car it wont work aswell as RWD cars.

But I havnmt got my forza 2 at the mo :mad: but when I do ill PM :D

Oh and its mainly thorotle control also :)
Ok cool, i have countless rwd cars, prefer them to AWD...oh well i'll just get out and practice lol

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
yeah I'll join in these games if I see them occuring, or feel free to invite me. On at random times/dates whenever im bored :p

Tag= RichR34

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok cool, i have countless rwd cars, prefer them to AWD...oh well i'll just get out and practice lol
Well it is really easy but you gotta do alot of practiseing but I will soon teach you :) ohj and have you got a mic?

yeah I'll join in these games if I see them occuring, or feel free to invite me. On at random times/dates whenever im bored :p

Tag= RichR34
You never on you noob you allways off when im on :cya:

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
yeah I only just reconnected my xbox to the network after being slack for a month or so :p

To prove it here's a screeny of my 800bhp drift spec skyline :p its pretty hard to skid properly :p needs some tweaking

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I only just reconnected my xbox to the network after being slack for a month or so :p

To prove it here's a screeny of my 800bhp drift spec skyline :p its pretty hard to skid properly :p needs some tweaking

:cheers::cheers:
still beat you going backwards lol

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By The Way Rich :D your gonna send me that skyline so I can copy the paintjob on it :rofl: Im serious. :D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
FY :p

Apologies I dont devote my life to designing graphics for cars in a video game :p

the other side has skylineowners.com on it in massive letters tho. :"D!"|"

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well it is really easy but you gotta do alot of practiseing but I will soon teach you :) ohj and have you got a mic?

You never on you noob you allways off when im on :cya:
Yeah man got a headset....all i gotta do now is renew my gold membership ran out yesterday

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I was playing the other night, stumbled accross another bunch of chaps drifting around. was really good fun but I think i dont know much about setting up a car for drift spec. this is basically what I've done -any tips welcome!

Tyres, about 24psi front, 35 rear - got the widest tyres on possible
Gears, high acceleration, will get to 70mph in 1st - this is where its a bit iffy as its 800bhp and the slightest too much throttle it will spin out
springs, generally the lowest/stiffest all round
camber/toe - hillarious amounts of positive camber
braking - heavily biased towards the front (to try and shift weight on corner entries)
diff - set for maximum locking on accel and deceleration

·
Speak your mind or SHUTUP
871 Posts
Hi all, I havent been on here for a VERY long time, so forgive me.

Im still practising my drift technique, but here are some pics of me in action!!!

My gamer tag is RB25 BABY.

hope you like!!

·
Speak your mind or SHUTUP
871 Posts
I'm sure you can, but then we have two very different styles....

You drift, whilst I kinda slide a bit then crash...:dogpile:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi fellas

Any of you gonna be on forza tonight? I got a 350z thats perfect for drifting. My gamertag is deanR33, although i drive a 32!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts