Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys me and my brother were playing Forza 2 on the XBOX 360 and i told him to search Forza 3...it came up with the release date. It is coming out sometime December so far but it could change.

So who's gonna get it?

P.S. If anyone has a good mod chip for there 360 could you give me the link to it because i am looking at getting one just don't know which does what yet.

Cheers.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you modchip the console you will get banned from live
Yeh thats the downside i guess being that you can't use live while playing but yeh my brother will buy forza 3.

I would only use modchip for games im not planning on using live or just aren't worth the price.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
I've got a few mates with mod chipped 360's and they haven't been black listed, the've had there 360's mod chipped for a good while now, they should have been even after dashboard updates etc

half the experience on the 360 is live, COD4, Gotham etc are not full games without playing on live

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I will defo get forza 3. Hope they sort out the shape of skylines, they havnt got that right in the last two games.
It's not definate you get banned from live, happened to my brother but loads of my mates have chipped consoles and they are fine. I dont see the point, id rather pay £30 for a game than maybe have to buy a £200 console

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will defo get forza 3. Hope they sort out the shape of skylines, they havnt got that right in the last two games.
It's not definate you get banned from live, happened to my brother but loads of my mates have chipped consoles and they are fine. I dont see the point, id rather pay £30 for a game than maybe have to buy a £200 console
Yeh they look a bit awkward in shape.

What do u mean pay $30 for a game or buy a $200 console.

The good new Games (like forza 3 when it comes out) cost like $50 where you are which is around $100 dollars here, and what do you mean buy the console?

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I mean i'd rather buy the games when they come out than worry about getting banned then having to buy a new console to get on xbox live. I used to have a hacked console till the dvd tray broke and when i got my elite console i just couldn't see the point in hacking it again, i had one game hacked that i still played and could pick it up for £20 anyway. I know its a bit differant if you buy loads of games, but for me i buy so few games its not worth the risk.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mean i'd rather buy the games when they come out than worry about getting banned then having to buy a new console to get on xbox live. I used to have a hacked console till the dvd tray broke and when i got my elite console i just couldn't see the point in hacking it again, i had one game hacked that i still played and could pick it up for £20 anyway. I know its a bit differant if you buy loads of games, but for me i buy so few games its not worth the risk.
There are things that you can get to unban yourself from xbox live and there pretty easy to use. But yeh it depends on how many games you get too like me i want about 10 games right now and my brother will want a few so yeh but if you dont want much than its probably not that important.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The newer modchips give you the option to disable ethernet and wifi when its turned on, therefore no chance of getting banned from live :)

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Forza 3..
ill def be booking a few weeks off work when they release that one!
Hahaha yeh that would be awesome wish i could do that...Stupid school! it better come out on Xmas holidays or else i'll have to watch my brother play the best game while i do bloody homework.

Cheers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looking forward to forza 3, but hopefully ill of played out forza 2 by then or it'll be hard to tear myself away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts