Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i received this from a courier today...
no problem with it when it was dropped off by batman I'm sure!
the box is thrashed, wet, and the lights inside one of em is smashed.
f-ing monkeys!! went from parcel force to gls in ireland, be warned and don't use this crowd of idiots if you clearly have "fragile glass" written on the box!!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gutted I am, can't even change the lenses cos I have the standard ones and don't have the clear center for the projector, time to go custom and think of something, lodged complaint but it has to be initiated from the sender.. Reckon I'l get my money back? Or just the postage?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi j just pm'd you,im going to get straight on to it 1st thing in the mornin thats a discrace!!the parcel was well packed wiyh polostyrene and shreaded paper sealed up good and proper and had fragile glass on the box,im going to give them a right mouthfull in the morning and get your money refunded and ill try my best to get your postage back to,leave it with me bud

·
Registered
923 Posts
I've had this before too, found out the hard way

Note to all: ALWAYS write "DAMAGED" next to your sigunature on the delivery note if your box doesn't look 100%. Otherwise it's really hard to get a refund out of the [email protected][email protected]$!!!

DS

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Hi j just pm'd you,im going to get straight on to it 1st thing in the mornin thats a discrace!!the parcel was well packed wiyh polostyrene and shreaded paper sealed up good and proper and had fragile glass on the box,im going to give them a right mouthfull in the morning and get your money refunded and ill try my best to get your postage back to,leave it with me bud
thats what we like to see mate :worshippy:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks lads I made a call to them to report it already, at least I kno all u guys r genuine and stick up for each other. Fair play to all y'all and thanks batman I appreciate it loads!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Will do I've printed the pics off for proof and got the receipts ready fir the morning,I can't beleive how thick some people are if a box says glass fragile you be carefull with it and a parcel should b signed for I can't beleive they just left it in the rain outside his house anyone couldve nicked it!!!!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
That's awful! :disappointed:

If you're stuck for lights though I've got a set you can have for whatever price you paid Batman for his when you get your refund.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
you should be entitled to a full refund, nice work guys.....what sort of moron went to deliver it? he must have read it on the parcel, and what went through his mind when he asked for a signature or even returned it to the warehouse? prick of the biggest order

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the same problem.
Got my fenders from EPRacing. Broken in 9 Pieces.
Best of it all TNT taped the broken parts back to the package with their own tape "resealed by TNT"......Insulting!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
pacel

did you sign for it after seeing the condition of the box,if in future if you recieve any parcels with even the slighest hint of damage to the packaging tell driver to wait till you inspect the goods,and if damaged refuse to sign for it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts