Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw Frankie Boyle down at the Portsmouth Guildhall last Thursday and was very funny. His opening line was "Good evening Portsmouth. I had a good look around your town today and it looked like a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle Show":rofl: There is no way you can go to one of his shows if you're easily affended, and as the support act quite rightly said, "The Frankie Boyle Show is like drinking ten points of :guiness:, you know the black sh*t is coming!"

Anyone else seen him on T.V or at a live performance?

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Let me know if he did a joke involving a mood ring... cause I sent him that joke yesterday on MSN I bet he ****ing nicks it the pikey **** ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have his live DVD which I bought on the strength of Mock The Week, he used the same Jeremy Kyle Show joke on the DVD too. Funny as feck! I prefer Michael McIntyres DVD though (The posh one).

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Frankie Boyle can be really funny, but the way he talks puts me off. He sounds like he's recovering from a stroke. No-one...else...in..Scotland...speaks...that..slowly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I`ve got the live DVD. He has got one SERIOUSLY sick humour. Definitely not one for the easily offended........but luckily i`m not and I find him quite funny. The live DVD does seem to reuse a lot of the jokes from Mock The Week though.

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know if he did a joke involving a mood ring... cause I sent him that joke yesterday on MSN I bet he ****ing nicks it the pikey **** ;)

I'm pretty sure he didn't use it mate, you should 'copy right' it.:rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
nah not one of mine, i just heard it and told him....I tend to send him alot of sick **** humour i find online ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts