Discussion Starter #1
You just pay postage

Took them off my car at 60K
No problems with them just I upgraded to Splitfies

Owen

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
really cool that they are free but some info for you,GTT coils ONLY fit GTT,not spec 2,GTT coils have their own unique mounting

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really cool that they are free but some info for you,GTT coils ONLY fit GTT,not spec 2,GTT coils have their own unique mounting
I am not sure what you think I meant but my R34 GTT is a Spec II. I never said they would fit anything other than a GTT.

Owen

·
11.5 @ 141 mph
349 Posts
Ill have them please.... can you put them in with my other stuff :) please.

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
I am not sure what you think I meant but my R34 GTT is a Spec II. I never said they would fit anything other than a GTT.

Owen
blimey,there are spec 1 and 2's in GTT's aswell as GTST's.you learn something new everyday,i though GTT was just a GTT,whats the differences then?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Owen is right, there was a facelift version of the GTT. Had new designed front etc.

If you still have the coilpacks Owen, let me know as a friend of mine has knackered ones. He would be happy. If thery're gone to the man above, no probs! :cheers:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Owen is right, there was a facelift version of the GTT. Had new designed front etc.

If you still have the coilpacks Owen, let me know as a friend of mine has knackered ones. He would be happy. If thery're gone to the man above, no probs! :cheers:
I am curious now!!! pics please anyone. I need to know if mine is spec1 or 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts