Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello peeps,

Free tonight was just wondering if any of u's peeps meeting up anywhere? If so can u let me know please, place time extra.
thats if u don't me tagn along
Cheers people

drive safe take care
xxx

·
Registered
952 Posts
ha bloody ha jock! actually im down southend tonight. so if u fancy meeting up then let me know. not sure if anyone else will be coming though.
what is it with you lot and peeps talking about my hormone levels! :D

·
Registered
952 Posts
hahahahaha funny guy! beat your ass though!:D all im saying is roll on that tuning im getting down matey. should go like a bullet then

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Are there any week night meets then? Depends where for me, it takes me 1 1/2 to get to Clacton etc, bit too far for a school night! lol :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we'll ave to find out where everone is and find a central point for a get together :p

Well my car is in for repairs :mad: bloody hubby of mine lol. ripped the front spoiler to threads (no hangy panky for him til its fixed) Bang goes me holiday hehehe good job he was drivin.

So sorry skyline boy for not getting back to ya bout meeting up sat night, hubbies fault.

Take care peeps
xxx

·
Registered
952 Posts
not a problem. it p***Ed down with rain so didnt hang about too long. maybe next time.
or come to billing!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would love to make billing so i can meet some of u peeps,but i got a wedding,if i can get up there on the sunday for the day i will come and hunt u's out

drive safe

E

·
0 Posts
I think its only us 2 in the area. You going to billing?

Isn`t it about time you changed your avatar to something more suitable now you`ve got 1 :D

·
Registered
952 Posts
there certainly is skip. i say make southend a meeting point one sat. we all love attention and the boy racers would be dribblin. i should no im down there most sat. ESSEX BIIRDS!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Southend is a looong way for me to come every week, but I could make it now and again for a special occasion.... I will look up how long it would take me....

Edited to say: Just did a route planner thingy and its over 2 hours from me... :(

·
Registered
952 Posts
skip thats travelling at a average of 60mph. i did from richards to donny in 3 hours in my punto gt and that was stopping for 45 mins for brekky:D

you would love it mate and be well worth it

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Hi new to the group. I def think we should meet in Southend at some point - I live in Southend so no problem for me !

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Thats a fair point, perhaps I will one time just to see how long it takes and see what all the fuss is about!! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts