·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from my old R32 GTST-Type M

a box of interior bits n pieces
bonett - slight dent which will come out
front wings x 2 - no dents
metal bit that goes behind front bumper (cant think what its called)!!

I am gonna bin em by Monday if no one wants them as they are getting in the way. Currently at Richard Bells in Guildford.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
tigger said:
from my old R32 GTST-Type M

a box of interior bits n pieces
bonett - slight dent which will come out
front wings x 2 - no dents
metal bit that goes behind front bumper (cant think what its called)!!

I am gonna bin em by Monday if no one wants them as they are getting in the way. Currently at Richard Bells in Guildford.
That'll be the bumper insert then.....

IF they're free.... I know someone who'll have 'em.... (or most of em depending on what the interior parts are)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry just needed to post so that on the search result screen ther only pople replying is me and Skylinboyo !

Thanks for your time....

Tigs - take em to billing, im shure somebody will ave em !

·
Registered
952 Posts
beat ya ive replied on them all ! my name is tops . winner!!! do i get a prize? wat interior bits u got?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tigger,

Do you have any handbrake parts left? Just found out that there is no button typr thing at the end of the brake handle wondered if you had one going. Apparently the previous owner took out that part because he only used the handbrake whilst on track.

Ta,

Yuk

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yuk, dont think so....

If someone wants all the bits come and take them....if not, they are going in the bin as space is needed and I am a lazy fecker and cant be arsed to keep advertising them!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when do you want to come n get em!!! they are there waiting for ya! I will be there tonight if you are free....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts