Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got my hands on marroon-sky's r32 gtst and it is in need of an MOT i took it to the guy i usually go to but they wont take my car as its too loud :eek:.

So can any one reccomend some one who doesn't mind loud exhausts and modified cars :) PM ME

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
I have just got my hands on marroon-sky's r32 gtst and it is in need of an MOT i took it to the guy i usually go to but they wont take my car as its too loud :eek:.

So can any one reccomend some one who doesn't mind loud exhausts and modified cars :) PM ME
fit the bung in mate and take it back its in the boot.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i didn't think about the bung, i had a look over the car and underneith it too today tis all spot on.

I think i need to sort out the seat belts, the passenger headlight(main beam needs wiring in) and the front arb bracket needs replacing dunno what make it is tho tis aftermarket.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know alot about tim and to be honest he will be my last resort as he tried to con a good friend of mine in to getting work done that diddn't need doing. I know he knows his stuff but that put me right off him lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts