Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen one or two threads on here where folks have fitted Evo brakes up front. Although I very rarely (almost never) track the car, I am planning to get close to 500BHP in the coming year, and already feel that I need a bit more than my standard GTR Brembos with Yellowstuffs (but maybe not a ££££ Big Brake upgrade). DB-Power claim on their site that the Evo callipers are 'significantly larger' than the R33 Brembos, fitting a 345mm disc.

Can anyone who has gone from GTR Brembos to an Evo setup comment on how much of an improvement they got?

Ta,
James

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Wouldn't have thought they were big enough to make that much of a difference over stock gtr brembos.

Have you got a bmc stopper and braided lines fitted ? They make a massive difference to pedal feel

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got braided lines and a stopper, so have a nice firm pedal, just looking for a bit more performance.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Got curious about this myself as i see his kit. However i would be coming from standard R34 gtt calipers. Was wondering what sort of increase in performance i would feel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts