Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my GTR to fit the standard brembos, after some uprated ds5000's i belive or what would you suggest?? not going to do track days just fast road use!! (maybe one go round silverstone)

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Tony... DS2500 from RB cost just around the 115gbp or there abouts delivered.. good pads.. work well on mine..

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice:) pads arnt low yet but am planning while to get em now.
also you got bigger discs on yours did you get em thru richard? if i remmeber correct?
whats size are they and whats the damage? might as well do it propaly while im at it!!

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Standard size disc's, they just look bigger coz of the colour.. got them through Richard.. £250.. but I think thats roughly the price direct.. they are just starting to sqeal now as I dont use them enough ( or too much )

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Red stuff EBC work bloody well for me ( I got GTR calipers and discs on the front). Cost about £68. same as BMW 730 fittment.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I will get you the EBC part number and add it to this post in half an hour or so if it helps.

N

·
0 Posts
Yes it probably will , on this note has anyone heard of semi carbon pads ?

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i heard or saw about ceraminic coated discs? or was i dreaming again!! lol for the mitis evos??

Dan whats the deliverly time on those or are you going to the pod?

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to they do ds2500's for the rear brembos as well? if so how much for those puppies??, when in rome and all that might as well do the lot, and skim the discs if they require:)

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
p.s any chance of a little drive of yours at the pod mr J?

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dan will do that matey. !! cheers:) just been looking into a set of 6-pot AP's which might tempt me lol
you on the 200sx stand??

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Rear DS2500 are £60 + carriage. I don't have any of those at present I'm afraid but could obviously get them in for you and send them on next week.

FYI, I can also supply Brembo discs for 33/34s. 10 Groove £350 pr and 20 Groove £375 pr in case that's a good alternative to skimming:)

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yep, that's where I'll be. I doubt you'll be able to miss us as I think we've one of the biggest spaces there.

If I'm not there when you come over, I'm on 07973 158952

If you could include your name and address on the email, I'll get an invoice sorted to give you on the day (and I'll stick it in the file so I don't forget:)

Thanks

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mines 07971019654 prob be round the skylineowners stand most of the day, backs giving me jip so not to much walking for me lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts