Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going lads and ladies,hope ye can help me out.
i got a HKS front pipe today from RHD Japan and the gasket for between the turbo and front pipe wasn`t in the box. :mad: does any1 know where i can get 1 of these before friday or any idea`s on will do the job until tuesday oh and get me through a trackday aswell.i got 1 that goes between the front pipe and de-cat.
gonna try Nissan tomorrow for an original but god knows how long i could be waitin from them.
i dont know how to post pics on the forum but here`s a link to a pic of the end that i need,
http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.js...oId=5907214634
any help much appreciated
cheers,alan.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Personally I would feel honour bound to ask the supplier you chose to purchase the equipment from to supply it. I wouldn't have the balls to expect a local company to get me out of a jamb in case they'd read this thread and knew I'd spent my money somewhere else and got cheated!

Aitch

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally I would feel honour bound to ask the supplier you chose to purchase the equipment from to supply it. I wouldn't have the balls to expect a local company to get me out of a jamb in case they'd read this thread and knew I'd spent my money somewhere else and got cheated!

Aitch
ye mate i know what your sayin,i have wrote a long email lettin them know how i feel and i also feel bad askin the other dealers to help me out :sorry: but i have a track day next monday and i cant see the crowd i bought it off gettin it over before then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts