Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm too bloody tall for the silly Jap sized seats in my car and it causing me problems. SO...

Do all car seats fit in a standard way, or am I gonna have to send off to Japan for a replacement?

Plus can anyone suggest a good make of seat and suppliers.

All info welcome

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
if your up for a bit of fabrication then get an aftermarket seat and fit it yourself that will sav eyou some money.

ON the other hand if you want to purely plug and play in this case then try BRIDE or even Recaro

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah boss, I'm gonna fit it myself. When you say fabrication, do you mean it won't be a direct fit?

I'll have a search around for Bride and Recaro.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Try someone elses Bride before you go for one, if you can. They're very popular in Japan because they suit the Japs size better (ie. small). Fine for me ;) but can be uncomfortable for some 6 footers

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
what i mean is, take your seat out. Take off the rails and leave them in the car, make your new seat fit onto the rails.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can I have a go in someones Bride then, I'm a big lad and wanna make sure I don't cause damage.

....made me chuckle

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
haha :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
you are not having a go on my bride but can try my recaro seat if u want

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go you have an R33 GTS?

if so, did the recaro fit directly onto the original mounts/rails

·
Registered
953 Posts
yeah got r33 gtst i have got a recaro a8 which came with runers from recaro they fit the 33 or 32 they are differnt to the standard runners

·
Registered
953 Posts
yes goes straight in i have got r33 gtr passenger seat recaro in drivers side all the rest swapps over is easy speak to dirk diggler he may still have interior lying around

[email protected]

lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts