Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Born and bred in Singapore, nurtured in the UK
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I am after a front tow hitch cover for my 350GT, it's the one behind the front license plate. it a rectangular piece of plastic

anybody has one kicking about. Colour does not matter as I want to spray it colour coded.

Measures 18.5cm x 15cm.

I was thinking of mounting my number plate to the left hand side, like an evo type plate. Anyone has trouble with the law with this type of configuration?

thanks
Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think a few of the guys on here have their plates off to the side, i wouldnt think itd grab that much unwanted attention from the police, its techinically meant to be the forward most point of the car its in but mines tooked beneath my grill facing down slightly and ive not been pulled yet, as for sourcing the cover, cant help you there sorry, ive been trying to source a little face plate for the centre console of my car and havent been able to in the 4 months ive been looking

·
Registered
127 Posts
Also keen for info on where to get one of these, do they even exist? Don't think I've seen one come to think of it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ye! Stuff like thats never cheap!!

Ive been looking for an ashtray cover for the one in the centre console and someone was wanting $35 for it plus $35 shipping!!!

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup I had to get a friend to order it from the USA, as apparently the bumper came with a hole in it for the JDM, as the number plate covers this hole. Whereas for the USDM they like their plates to the side and hence there is a demand for this cover.

Attachments

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think a few of the guys on here have their plates off to the side, i wouldnt think itd grab that much unwanted attention from the police, its techinically meant to be the forward most point of the car its in but mines tooked beneath my grill facing down slightly and ive not been pulled yet, as for sourcing the cover, cant help you there sorry, ive been trying to source a little face plate for the centre console of my car and havent been able to in the 4 months ive been looking
Thanks Nick

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I got mine about 3 years ago from ConceptZ in the states, they shipped it for £5 as it's such a small part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts