Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question muckaroonies, I'm after an item know as a front valance aka front splitter aka front defuser for a GTS T front bumper, do these exsist for one and two does any one know where I could locate one?

grassy ass :mpee:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
splitter

Hi mate , You can get a gtr splitter to fit with a bit of work as pictured or i think it is posible to get a fibreglass splitter from on of the traders on here.

Attachments

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers pal, I'll have a look on the traders,

Is that your car? it's nearly identical to mine! that looks mint on, thanks for your help mate

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and any recommendations for who to go to through the traders? any preference?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Yep it is my car allthough i have a different setof wheels on it now.

I sure someone on here was selling a splitter that fits over the bottom of the front bumper but it may only be for the gts non turbo.

I take it that your front bumper is the same shape as the one on my car?

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah mate, it was exactly same, I've altered it quite alot now to fit in my fmic, I'll get you a pic so you can see

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
That looks good mate , I what you have done with the front bumper .

Try sending a pm to knight-racer to see if they can help out or have any other ideas.

My original idea was to fit the jun style front bumper that came with the rest of the body kit, but it was to low to the ground so i ended up moding a gtr splitter instead. Even now i ground the splitter out from time to time but being made of plastic it just bends a bit without getting damaged.

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You still got the Jun bumper? cheers for that mucka I'll send him a pm

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I haven`t i`m afraid , I sold it to a guy called Dan a while back,and I`m sure the car belongs to Jules now . Theres a thread called (Jules's new motor) somewhere if you would like to see what it looks like.

It was way to low for my car mate.

·
Banned
406 Posts
We produce a front splitter for the standard spec 1 front bumper and ive not seen another like it, it does make a big difference and very rare, i do have one in stock if any good, its not on our site yet www.ziax.co.uk but have i included a pic and it is posted in our trade section 'ziax bodystyling'

:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts