Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys and Girls,

This is being re-listed, due to the buyer having to pull out... blown clutch in his motor means money has to go elsewhere.

Everyone who knows skylines and knows RSP / Duno Tuner knows about this upgrade package. It has seen less than 10k miles in over 3 years and is in great condition.

This is being sold as a kit so that it is basically plug and play / well bolt on, plug and play. On the car it came from this was making 427hp and 355ftlb torque @ 1.2bar boost, enough to make anyones jaw ache from all the smiling and giggling they will experience each time they plant their right foot.

The kit consists of:
  1. Z32 AFM + Plug
  2. Custom Remaped ECU for the kit
  3. RSP400 Stage 3 RB25 Hybrid Turbo ( 21U Exhaust housing - With oil line and adjustable actuator)
  4. Sard 550cc Injectors in rail, complete with FPR and loom

Priced at £1000 + P&P this is the a bargain for someone to bolt on 400+hp!

Things you should know:
This came off a spec 1 car, so not sure if it will be plug and play for spec 2 owners, you will need to contact RSP / Dyno tuner to find out.

There is no play in the turbo, it doesn't smoke or whine it is a solid Garrett unit, not a cheap eBay job!

Things you will need before installing:
  • An uprated clutch
  • Walbro or Similar 255lph fuel pump
  • FMIC Kit
  • 3" exhaust from the elbow back and a decat
  • Boost controller set to 1.2 bar

So if you have a stage 1 car and want to upgrade, this is perfect for you. Any questions please ask. Just do not ask me to consider offers on the kit. It is priced to sell already!

Thank you for your time, pictures are attached.

Attachments

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Just to say NIZ has been ace in supplying information and photos for me. Shame my money had to go else where otherwise I would have had this kit.

Free bump for a fantastic offer

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have pm
Replied :)

After the injectors and rail only , I will 100% have them off you I'd you are willing to split
Hopefully I will not need to split as I don't want to be left with an ECU.

Just to say NIZ has been ace in supplying information and photos for me. Shame my money had to go else where otherwise I would have had this kit.

Free bump for a fantastic offer
Chris,

Your a top guy anyway, always been a pleasure to deal with.

Lets HUG :) lol

:cheers:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wish i had known before hand :( just bought a apexi ecu >.<
if you do decided to split i too would like the injectors and the z32 :p i have the money waiting if you decide

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sell the ECU on lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wont arrive for another 2 weeks :/ coming from japan by the time it gets here i still have to get it remapped and get new injectors and a z32 :( this would have been so much cheaper *sigh*

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Provisionally Sold!

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's supposed to be going tomorrow Alan.

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL ^^^^ :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts