Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leant my dad the skyline today so he could go to Rugby (where ever that is).

Apart from gettin a few thumbs up from other motorists at various traffic lights, Iwant to know how the hell he managed 215 miles on half a tank !!

Is this possible !! Thats what I normally get to a tank !
Has anyone else achieved Prius type mileage in theirs ?

Moff

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats coz we were in Cruise control all theway !!

Good going tho'

Moff

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
moff plus there was a bird driving most of the way lol
439 hard miles in the 206 hdi 35quids worth
skyline around 180 ish max but who gives a **** :):)
GTi-R 237miles careful 150 not careful :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
same as you on the skyline bud, but I got my little red nova as my shed car now. Skyline is being wrapped up for a couple of months

off

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
my shyline only does 210 miles to the tank, and the 300zx twin turbo did 150 miles to the tankbest car i have had yet for miles was my mk4 golf gti 400 miles to the tank!!!

crap really isnt it!!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
It is possible Moff. I put a post up I think it was called "Skylines are economical" when I did the Sutton to Doncaster trek the first time round in Septemberish time. I did half a tank of fuel in about 215 miles of motorway travelling with no stops. Have never managed it since however.:(

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Strangely enough though I remember talking to Ron Kiddels nephew when he had a GTS-T and a GTS and he said the GTS used more fuel. They were R32 though obviously.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I have done 305 miles is my GTR on one tank full and still had some left in the tank to do a few more miles.. Also did 650 miles for 110 quid of fuel... but I have also done 35 quid of fuel for less then 80 miles

·
Registered
72 Posts
If anyone is getting more than 20mpg your going to slow and should buy a diesel....I can burn ten quids worth of super plus from my house to newark (8 miles) awsome though as I am always the first one there.......

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Since putting in the iridium plugs my fuel consumption has improved to 6 miles per litre. Thats everyday motoring back and forth to work (20 miles each way) plus a quick thrash around at the weekends including a couple of motorway journey's. I'm well impressed with the performance increase and the smoothness of the motor.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Tried my GTSt on diesel, got about ten meters from fuel pump, and that cost me £150 on a Sunday morning, marvellous, bloody marvellous.

On my way to Santa Pod, too busy watching cars going past, well that's my excuse...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts