Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
I've got a Sard, but I have heard good thinsg about the Aeromotive. I almost bought one from a member on here and a well know modding company use them, but it was so long ago I cant remeber who or what company

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
I have a Nismo adjustable FPR for sale, £50. Has -6 thread fittings.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Moogle,

The aeromotive FPR are very good. I think the one on ebay is abit over kill for your car unless your running big power. If you want an aeromotive reg the best one is the Compact EFI Bypass Regulator.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
I was told that a rising rate one would be easyer, as they would adjust automatically to suit the current boost.

The nismo ones dont do that do they?
Yes they do. How else are they going to compensate for the variations in fuel pressure when the injectors are on or off? The adjustable part is the ability to set a base pressure to suit your setup. Most fuel injection systems run in the 34-38 psi range.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a FSE Power boost valve (fuel regulator). and have been told to ditch it asap as when they get hot (and my under bonet gets HOT!) the diaphram gets weaker and the fuel pressure changes. No evidence but it would make sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts