Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im still fairly new so please bear with me:eek: ...... I've got an gtst R33 which has the following to be fitted in the next few weeks, greddy e-manage(blue), greddy type m fmin, apexi avc-r to be set @ 0.9 bar. She's already has blitz down pipe, hks cat back, apexi power intake, hks spark plugs and a turbosmart supersonic bov. My question is will i need to fit an uprated fuel pump and also a fuel regulator (no idea what one is!) which i've read about on the forum, or will it be ok if i fit a walbro would i still need a new regulator?? any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!:confused:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Ive got a walbro fitted and a universal regulator which was done at the same time.

Nice lil dial on it too, I was told it was a good idea when you upgrade to bigger injectors which i'm doin at a later date. :dogpile:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi thanks for advice! Its running a standard turbo, so should i only run it at 0.8, would that be safer than 0.9?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are the regulators easy to fit and any ideas where i could get one?:screwy:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Dellaruse:dogpile:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how come this one has a dial and the sard on (above link) does't, does it matter which one i get?? im soooooooo confused:confused:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
how come this one has a dial and the sard on (above link) does't, does it matter which one i get?? im soooooooo confused:confused:
Just makes it easier to set up I suppose.

The sard is a better quality, but mine does the job so that'll do for me :boogy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts