Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again!!! im going to machine a billet top feed fuel rail for my Rb25det. has anyone got and can tell me the inner diameter of there fuel rail if its a sard,hks, greedy etc please. i know the injector holes are 11mm but i need the actual inner diameter. I have the fixings for the fuel supply line to sfix to the rail and there diameter is 7mm but i think the rails inner is around 14mm??

If anyone can help this would be greatly appreciated! steve:cheers:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats brilliant matey thank you! i'll get some pics when its done, it'll be a bit different tho cos im using round bar with a flt side for the injector holes!! what can i say i like to experiment!!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
You can buy the 'D' shaped extrusion for these online by the meter. You only have to machine the end caps and the injector ports then. I'll try and find a link when I get back on my PC.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi thanks but ive started now lol!! ive measured and lathed down some alloy bar, drilled the centre to 12mm then cut it in half. Next going to drill both halves from the centre at 14mm stopping 1/2" short at each end leaving me the 12mm ends for the fixings for the fuel line!!

one more question i have is how deep are the 11mm holes for the injectors into the rail before they turn into 5mm holes for the fuel to pass through? or another way to put it is how far in do the injectors go into the rail to seal??

thanks again guys i'll post some pics if this little project has a successfull outcome!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts