Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling pretty dumb about this one. I replaced my fuel pump a while ago, and later had to take it back out because I knocked the float bar off. I'm now realizing I misplaced the fuel sender o ring. I have the part number, 17342-01A00. The question I'm asking is if there are two o rings, or just one. The genuine Nissan parts website I was using wanted to sell me two, instead of just one. Idk, if I missed a second one or what. This is for a R32 gtst.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought GTR and GTS tanks were different? My Fuel pump assembly looks very different from that one.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I thought GTR and GTS tanks were different? My Fuel pump assembly looks very different from that one.
In that case I'm wrong then. I haven't messed with a GTS-T tank myself. Unfortunately there's no service manual for the GTS-Ts in English to look up stuff like this.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In that case I'm wrong then. I haven't messed with a GTS-T tank myself. Unfortunately there's no service manual for the GTS-Ts in English to look up stuff like this.
Well good news, I happen to find my fuel o ring in the mess I call a garage. It turns out for the GTS-t that there is just one o ring. Also, I came to find out that I stripped every single screw lol. Good news though, 300zx and Pathfinders have identical screws incase you strip them. Plus, a Pathfinder's fuel pump assembly looks very similar but I cannot confirm because the one I found in the junkyard was jb welded together lol. But anyways, my gas cap makes the "pssshh" noise when I open it. So, I know I've got fuel pressure. Ah, what a relief.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts