Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Posting again, but people seem to be so helpful on here, which I'm grateful for.

I've got a strange issue, whenever I fill up my R33 GTS-T I can smell fuel and the tank drips ever so slightly. but then pretty much stops after a couple of miles of driving? But once I've burnt some petrol, the smell goes completely only seems to be when the tank is full. I had the fuel filter changed as that was dripping before.... All fun and games lol. But not sure if it's a common problem or a case of replacing the tank, wondered if anyone could help.

Thanks again,
James :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a 93 GTS-T and I have the same problem only when tank is full. I've read so many things it could be. I havent gotten to it yet. I'm hoping it's just the seal around the tank but for now I dont fill it up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 93 GTS-T and I have the same problem only when tank is full. I've read so many things it could be. I havent gotten to it yet. I'm hoping it's just the seal around the tank but for now I dont fill it up.
How strange! Maybe it's a common thing, if I work it out I'll let you know! May have to do the same and half fill it for the meantime...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts