Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full week of discounted power runs at For-Tune PVE in Somerset (now over)

To carry on from our pre-open day on the Saturday just gone, we are offering power runs all of this week at £40 a session, as opposed to the usual £50.

For your £50 you get:

Three power runs
A print-out
A chat through the results, discussing good and bad points of your runs

We monitor and log the following:

Air-fuel ratio
Manifold absolute pressure (boost)
Inlet air temp
Engine and road speed

We are also able to monitor ODBII data (on cars equipped with an ODBII port) and injector duty cycle/pulsewidth, though the Skyline injector connectors aren't compatible with the Dyno Dynamics interface. I will look into that issue and see if we can run an adaptor to solve the problem.

Please give us a call on 01460 57999 if you would like to book in for a run. Our website is still under construction (www.for-tunepve.com), but our contact details and location can be found there.

Thanks,
James.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi James

I am 'working from home' tomorrow :devil: might have a run down to see your set up!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
caset - I like the way you work! Perhaps see you tomorrow then.

sarge - Pop in whenever you like matey, though we may need to pop to Chard between about 12:30 and 2:30 to run errands and grab lunch, so either side of that would be best :) If I know you're coming, I'll stop behind. You know the number!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will have to be away from the workshop this afternoon chaps, should be back around 14:00-14:30. If you'd like booking in for a run, please call before 12:30, or if you'd just like to drop in for a chat, you're best of making it after 2:30pm as we have tasks to complete!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tut tut tut..sort that misfire out and come back when work can't get in the way then! Things made much more sense when I realised you weren't Sarge!

Last two days of discounted power runs are tomorrow on Saturday folks - we'll be away at the Sunday Street Wars event at Smeatharp Airfield this Sunday, so please call us if you'd like to book in before then! 01460 57999.

·
Registered
733 Posts
James

Have put on the splitfires........no change! On the advice of some of the guys on here I am going to regap the plugs to 0.8mm this weekend and see if that does the trick, if not, then I may well book in to see if there's anything you can diagnose. Right pain in the R's this is!

Cheers

TC

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sounds like that familiar Skyline-related game of "Chase the misfire"! All these things can be resolved eventually. If you have no joy with the plugs re-gapped, you have several ways to get hold of me :) Fingers crossed that does the trick though, don't give up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts