Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, pair of RB26 boost pipes, fully mirror polished to my usual extremely high standard of finish and attention to detail.

Pictures look a little out of focus as it was getting dark and camera insisted on using its flash so there was a bit to much light bouncing about, but you can get an idea of the finish, if you would like better photos please ask.

£70 p/x with your pipes + postage which is £8

As usual parts get sent out very well packed and wrapped in quality polishing cloth,

Any questions please ask,

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much for just the top pipe?
on a p/x exchange basis of course :)
I do the top pipe on its own for £50 matey, that includes removing the badge so i am able to mirror polish the very top edge that sits level with the badge so it all looks smooth and perfect, and has the best attention to detail, then i re-fit the badge with high temp rubber glue. But i only have one set of these pipes, so p/x may be difficult until i get hold of another pipe, although you are welcome to send me yours to be polished.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
ive seen a few bits that andy has polished and i must say he does a awesome job! well worth the money he charges, ill be having some bits done when i pull my finger out!!

seriously though if you want a decent polisher andy is the guy to see.

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive seen a few bits that andy has polished and i must say he does a awesome job! well worth the money he charges, ill be having some bits done when i pull my finger out!!

seriously though if you want a decent polisher andy is the guy to see.
Cheers matey!

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NX-R - Cheers Didier!

marknjayne - cheers mate, i picked that brace up from you, went home and stayed in the house ever since, these pain killers make you feel like crap constantly and following day all the swelling came up, not nice! All going down nicely now though, but this weeks been hell! Been able to sit at cpu today though, few more days and i think ill be pretty much back to normal. Cheers matey!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
I do the top pipe on its own for £50 matey, that includes removing the badge so i am able to mirror polish the very top edge that sits level with the badge so it all looks smooth and perfect, and has the best attention to detail, then i re-fit the badge with high temp rubber glue.
thats just impressive mate :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy: the devils in the detail buddy :worshippy:

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers matey! Its all about the finish and attention to detail! If it leaves my polishing shed, it leaves my polishing shed looking perfect!

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Managed to get back out there today so took some more photos of the pipes in normal daylight which are now in focus as didnt need the flash!

£78 delivered p/x with your standard pipes, any questions please ask

·
1,540 Posts
Bump for these items! Was at a meet recently and was complimented on how well my polished engine covers looked.
All were done by Andy, his work is awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts