Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate:)

Yeah the gtr's will drift a bit like the gts-t's - they don't really use front drive until the steering is straight. It just wants to straighten up more, obviously would be better without 4wd fuse :)

Lots and lots of fun!!! :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can imagine you enjoyed lots of fun there! :)

Have you thought about installing a Torque splitter controller? Obviously it allows drivers to put more torque on the front wheels to behave like a real 4wd. Less fun but good for time record.

Thanks mate:)

Yeah the gtr's will drift a bit like the gts-t's - they don't really use front drive until the steering is straight. It just wants to straighten up more, obviously would be better without 4wd fuse :)

Lots and lots of fun!!! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can imagine you enjoyed lots of fun there! :)

Have you thought about installing a Torque splitter controller? Obviously it allows drivers to put more torque on the front wheels to behave like a real 4wd. Less fun but good for time record.
:):)

Never really considered a torque controller - I don't really like 4wd handling - can't stand understeer but love oversteer even if it's slower:)

The car will behave preoperly (if driven properly - I struggle with this!) but on the vid I was setting it up on the brakes to oversteer.

It used to have more front end grip but has just had new suspension and needs setting up properly so fingers crossed will have the same grip again:)

Thanks for comments all:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts