Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where the hell is it,looked in the boot panel and the one under the bonnet but nothing labelled int lights or courtesy lights??
i was putting in some led bars to illuminate the subs when the boots open but didnt insulate one wire,doh

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
I think its under the dash hun, dont quote me, but when my lights went, had to experiment, cos I cant read Jap, and couldnt get to computer, so did the whole see what this one does thing, and think that was one of the ones i found. If Im wrong, sorry.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
I think its under the dash hun, dont quote me, but when my lights went, had to experiment, cos I cant read Jap, and couldnt get to computer, so did the whole see what this one does thing, and think that was one of the ones i found. If Im wrong, sorry.
sheesh and they made u a mod:spank: ...:sorry: only joking :rofl:

and nice edit on my post:cya: :rofl:

as she said im sure its on the right hand side of the dash behind a cover

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
sheesh and they made u a mod:spank: ...:sorry: only joking :rofl:

and nice edit on my post:cya: :rofl:

as she said im sure its on the right hand side of the dash behind a cover

It was hammering down, no manual, no knowledge, no lights, at least I tried! We all have to learn somehow :p

Oh and u aint seen nothing yet!:nutkick:

Hope u find it Koh! :)

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
It was hammering down, no manual, no knowledge, no lights, at least I tried! We all have to learn somehow :p

Oh and u aint seen nothing yet!:nutkick:

Hope u find it Koh! :)
cant argue with that at least you went down there and looked :cheers: and we should be setting an example................anyway enough hijacking of this thread good luck koh:smoker:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
dont worry koh i'll help you out.......

Before you ask here is the english diagram for the fuse's under the dash. As you can see its the 10Amp fuse 4th one down on the left:-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts