Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

any idea which fuse is for the dash illumination? the clocks and the cigarette lighter?

cheers,

paul

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? please? got no illumination :-/

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi spoons there is 2 lots one is under the drivers side by the bonnet pull arm, and the other set of fuses are in the boot by the battery mate, thats where the fuses for the lights are, so it would be the place i would start first....:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers guys. I'd looked at that post already, thought the 15amp fuse was for the actual cigarette lighter not the illumination. I thought I'd tried it and it didn't work, but I'll try again :D

cheers again :worshippy:

paul

·
Registered
828 Posts
LOL i posted it to Keith to see if he wanted to make it a sticky after i answered it here lol.
Check the dash fuse to as that may cover the illumination.Its the left hand column at the bottom.Should be a 10amp.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks again mate, didn't have time last night but I'll check it out tonight.

I'm in Exeter quite often, you may have seen me around, white gts with a dodgy looking unsprayed grey Trial-style front bumper :D

·
Registered
828 Posts
thanks again mate, didn't have time last night but I'll check it out tonight.

I'm in Exeter quite often, you may have seen me around, white gts with a dodgy looking unsprayed grey Trial-style front bumper :D
Cant say i have mate but next time your up here gimme a shout mate.Its always good to know the locals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts